Sunday, October 30, 2011

Toro Cheerleaders in Training???

Every year, the Mountain View Cheerleaders and Pommies put on a toro cheerleading camp for little girls. We always skip it because we have dance conflicts. This year it was all on a Friday and the kids could participate. They had a good time but man it was a huge group. kind of like Where's waldo trying to find your kid and they couldn't do any jumps or really move much. I couldn't seem to get any good action shots or even very many clear one. It was a fun night and I think the poor Toros were happy to have a crowd to watch them. It has been a dismal year in football.


Clara was in the blue group, Susanna in the white and there was an entire red group also. Big crowd.











3 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

Actually, pretty great that you were able to get any pictures. I remember trying to film some of your Pommie pictures. It was hard in a crowd. I put each picture up separately and was able to see both girls well. It looks like they had fun. Love, Mom

Shawni said...

Hey Clara must have been in Claire's group! I was out of town but Dave showed me a video of everyone and it cracked me up...SO many girls!!!

Sidney said...

Oh the memories. I feel like I should write a song, "Mama don't let your girls grow up to be cheerleaders" I guess I'm just bitter I never had any follow in my footsteps and do Choir. The thing is just keeping them busy and involved I suppose.