Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chorus

Justin is a pretty amazing kid. He seems to dabble and try a lot of different things. This year, he added choir to his list of interests. He has had a lot of fun singing and having fun with his class. Many of his good friends are in his class which definitely makes it more fun. I keep asking him if he is going to keep with it or just do it one year. He hasn't decided yet. I got to go to his choir concert and it is definitely more enjoyable than the orchestra classes (sorry). Here he is with one of his good friends, Parker Frame...striking some GQ poses.





2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

what a handsome dude!:) Hope he is going to give me a personal concert when I visit!

The Fillmore Family said...

Very cool! It was a good concert. I'm looking forward to the Christmas concert! Love, Mom