Thursday, October 27, 2011

beach Fall 2011

We went to Ventura for Fall Break. We were so sad to leave Justin behind. He had to stay home for swim team. We cut our trip short and went home a few days early so we could watch him swim. But, we made the most of our short trip, with beautiful weather and great times with eachother and our Jones cousins.


We always have to take a walk on the pier. Right by the pier there is the funnest park. It has all kinds of strange apparatus to climb and play on. The kids love it.


Always striking a pose.







Amelia loves loves loves to be outside. She just wants to be outside all the time so the beach was so much fun for her. This was her first trip since she was about 3 weeks old.





My sweet girls





Clint and Nathan took the kayaks into the harbor and did some paddling. The girls want to try it next time it looked like so much fun.


Notice the toe pop and posed hands. She makes me laugh.





2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

fun times. I love how Eliza is always striking a pose. That girl has personality! Seeing those pictures makes me excited to visit and to go to the beach too!

The Fillmore Family said...

I loved the beach pictures. It looks like a good time even though it was short. I wish we could have been there. I loved it the time I was able to go with you. Love, Mom