This is a definite example of what a good dog Nixon is. I get super mad at him lots of times but seriously??? The other day Clint saw her doing this to poor Nixon. He let it go on for probably 10 or 20 minutes. Every morning she loves to go sit on his bed and pretty much torture him. Take his toys, pull his tail, kick him. (all with love). She gets his chew toys and holds them out to him and runs away laughing. He just takes it. I think he loves the attention and he really knows how to be gentle with her. She loves her puppy, Nixon.
7 comments:
so cute. I asked Ruby if she wanted to go lay down by that doggy...she said no, cause it is scary!!:) One day we will get a dog so they won't be scared!
I can't let me kids read this post...they would start begging AGAIN for a Nixon dog.
Cole said that Justin is a great guy. I am glad they are friends.
I love reading your blog and getting to know your family better!
you are such a good Mom, 6 kids and a dog. wow
I'm so glad your Nixon dog is as nice as our Nixon dog. Ours was named after a watch. How about yours?
Lucy is the same way with our dog Minnie. I am constantly amazed by what Minnie will put up with from that girl. That kind of relationship is one of the main reasons I wanted a dog. I love it.
He is a pretty nice dog. Very cute pictures! Love, Mom
you were up late last night! Correction, we only get one week not two. I guess it felt like 2 because this week was full of half days. Shauna get's 2 weeks and she loves their schedule.
I'll cpme to you! I still am ding to see your not to new any more house!! I promise to call this week.
Post a Comment