Susanna started 5th grade with her favorite teacher and same teacher as last year, Mrs. Pine. She is with two of her best friends again...Kennedie and Brynlee. She always loves school.
Clara started 2nd grade with Mrs. Lucas and is with tons of her friends. When she is happy, she is so much fun.
Betsy Belle getting ready to start the big first grade. She is Eliza's other favorite person and she is a little bugged that Betsy leaves her all day long to go to school. She doesn't understand where her friend has gone.
Some of the cute kids in Clara's class.
Here she is with Laine. They play so well together and I love that they are friends. I hope they can last the age difference. Sometimes when you aren't in the same grade it is hard. We love the Stokes girls.
I was able to get a couple pictures of this cool kid after school. He absolutely loves junior high, the whole social scene...even riding the bus. He is a good friend.
and look, he got braces right before school started, now he can fit in with all the other braced faced teenagers.
Justin is in 10th grade and of course we got no pictures of him. He has a brutal schedule this year. He starts school at 6:45 everyday except Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday when he starts swimming at 5:30. Then after a long day he goes back to the pool and swims until 5 at night and finishes it off with 3 hours of Saturday swim. It's going to be a tough year. Good luck, I hope it is a super year for everyone.
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!
everyone looks so cute but NATHAN you look so handsome! wow, you are growing up!!
Wow. I'm tired just reading about Justin's schedule. It looks like every got off to a great start in school. It was fun to catch up on all the pictures. We were in such a whirlwind trying to leave guatemala and then trying to get moved back in to our life, I had to leave home again to have time to catch up on all the blogs. It was fun. Love, Mom
Post a Comment