Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Four Months Old

Amelia is FOUR months old. Doesn't she look happy? She is happy sometimes and has the cutest smiles but is really kind of a fussy baby. She gives me a run for my money and likes to be held all the time. I still love pretty much everything about her. I need to post pictures of all the girls so I can compare their looks at this age. Maybe when I get a little more energy. I love the twinkle in this little girl's eye.


Amelia has two little "dolly blankets" I've never had these before but she loves loves loves silky material so we found a little lamb and a bear that are attached to silky blankets. She will hold them forever and I wanted to capture a couple pictures of her holding them for memory.

Love the sideways shots. I don't know why I can't get some to turn. She is getting so big, it makes me sad.

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

i literally gasped at the first picture. she is THAT cute!!

Sidney said...

She really is adorable. Doesn't it seem each one just grows up faster?

larainydays said...

I refuse to believe that she is not happy all day. That innocent, beautiful face tells me she is perfectly perfect.