Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thanks Aunt Emily


I told her to do her best pose.




My little sister is so amazing. She might be super mom with all of her "ideas" and activities. I pretty much stay above water and survive. She is patient with potions and dress ups, and many other messes. A couple days ago we received a care package from her to the kids. Treats, Halloween stickers, and a couple cute shirts for the little girls. It made my day and was super sweet of her. Eliza loved wearing her new shirt yesterday. I took a few pictures before it got very dirty throughout her busy day.

4 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

So, so cute Eliza. I'm just checking in on everyone's blogs after conference. We had a barbecue on the roof between sessions. It was a sunny day for the first time in weeks. We have one more month of rain and then the dry season starts. Love, Mom

larainydays said...

Anne, she is so cute...absolutely adorable.

Emily Widdison said...

Wow! I was surprised to see my name on your blog post! What a nice thank you. You are welcome. I really was feeling like the package needed much much more love and time spent on it but we'll just have to spend more time on the next one:) I was sooo sad that I couldn't find matching tutu shirts for your girls...that would have been so much fun. That picture of Eliza striking a pose is one of the cutest pics I have seen of her...ADORABLE!!! We miss you guys!

Sidney said...

this little one reminds me so much of jenny's Ella. anyone else see that?