Tuesday, October 19, 2010

swimming

Justin swam with the high school team this year. He worked really hard and got to be on the team with his cousin Max. He has loved being on a team and making new friends. Monday thru Friday he swims from 2:30 to 5. Every saturday he swims from 8 to 11 and 2 morning a week he swam from 5:15 to 6:45. That is dedication. He had his final meet over fall break. I emberassed him and took a few pictures.

He has horrible swimmer's hair. I can't wait to cut it off. (At least as much as he will let me)

Hanging out with friends between events.

I captured this awesome dive of my nephew. It thought it was pretty great. Plus, I love the little tan lines all the cool boys sport as they wear their speedos.

1 comment:

The Fillmore Family said...

Great swimming pictures. I wish I could have seen them swim. Love, Mom