I think one of my girls favorite things of all time is to get their hair cuts. They decided long ago how they wanted it done and I made them wait til just before school starts. I think maybe part of the reason is because of this fantastic hair phenom, my cousin Natalie (snuck her in the background of picture). She makes them feel so special. Susanna always wants her hair short and I fight the cut as long as I can. She wanted side bangs so Natalie just gave her some long layers to make it feel a little like it. She was very excited. I think it makes her look older.
How excited is Clara to cut off all that hair she spent the last 2 years growing...so excited, can you tell. She has been dying to get this haircut again. She loved it last time.
4 comments:
I love the new hair cuts!! your kids are beautiful, and so grown up!! I always do "back to school" hair cuts too.
I'm loving all the beach pictures too. It's been so long since we've gone to your beach house. I think we'll have to rent it and go next year some time! I love it there, it's so much fun!!
so stinkin' cute!
working out travel plans now...see you soon!
You've gotta hide those girls somehow. Watch out they'll be swarmed by mouths left wide open!! Too cute.
Such a cute hair cut.
Send me your e-mail and I will send you that picture of Grandpa Ray. tfarnsworth@cox.net
Post a Comment