I love how excited my kids are on the first day of school and hope that all their expectations are met and they stay this excited. Fingers crossed. What a lame mom that just never got a picture of my ninth grader. Justin has a crazy schedule. He goes to the high school for math in the morning and then races over to get to Junior high late for his first hour there and then gets bussed to a differed junior high for high school swim team. I will have to re-create his first day another time.

Clara is all lined up and ready to go to school all day, can i handle it? I think Eliza misses her.

Susanna is with all of her best friends and two of her cousins and has the best teacher in the school so she is very excited for fourth grade.


Nathan is in sixth grade and has just a couple of friends in his class. (you only need one right). Here he is with cousin Jack getting ready for the day.
1 comment:
cute first day pics. miss you guys already!
Justin's schedule sounds CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment