I love this one with you looking up at Daddy who is holding the pinata way up high. (thanks to April for taking the pictures, could never have done both)
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Eliza turns 3
Happy Birthday little girl. I adore everything about you. It is so much fun to have you in our family and all of your sunshine. We started the moring off with birthday breakfast and a few of your presents.
Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore gave you this darling scooter (like the big kids) You keep wanting to go ride it outside but I have avoided you so far (it is still so hot outside) We had playgroup at our house on your birthday so you had a mini unofficial birthday. It was the letter B so we had bubbles, balls, birthday cupcakes and lots of fun times.
That night we celebrated again with an ice cream cake and a couple more presents. We decided to just string it out for you.
Then, came the real party. You have been talking about your birthday since Susanna had hers back in March. I had to throw you one. You helped plan it and had 4 little friends over. We let Clara come home from school to help because she is your sidekick. Here you are waiting for your turn to hit the pinata.
Halle, Bliss, Eliza, Joshua, Clara, Betsy

We also got flashlights and went on a picture scavenger hunt to find the pinata. Up and down the stairs and inside and outside. By the end a few wanted to be carried. Thank goodness we had big kids Betsy and Clara to get us through.
Eliza had her first daddy daughter campout that night too. (which is why we gave out flashlights). They rode up with and stayed in the same tent as Jones cousins and had a blast. BUT, daddy doesn't take cameras so no pics...sorry. They came home plenty dirty and happy and Eliza was fast asleep. She said she liked sleeping the best. Happy Birthday Liza Lou We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Anne, she is so darling! I want to have a little snack on those cheeks! Happy birthday to sweet Eliza! I love 3 years old. Your kids are so beautiful, I can't believe I haven't seen them for ever!
Oh so fun to catch up and see how much those kids have GROWN!!! I can't believe you have SIX kids!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment