Amelia decided to be very very sad. This face cracks me up. I'm sure they will have many great memories over the years and lots of pictures together. He is such a cute kid with his jaundice tan.
We finally smashed them together and managed to get a couple cute ones.
My mom got to come home from her mission in Guatamala for a week and I just soaked her up. I think maybe she knew I really needed her to come home. Things always seem to have a way of working out. So when Emily flew down, my mom got to see both new grandbabies.
My Eliza has a cousin that is just 10 days younger. She calls him "my Joshy" and loves him to pieces. She especially loves it when he comes over and she can plan some mischief, which she is getting really really good at. It is a good things she is so dang adorable. This is at my grandpas funeral. They were very intent on their conversation. Here they are teaching eachother how to say SSHHH because we kept saying it to them.
2 comments:
So, so, cute. I loved being home. Love, Mom
How like a grandpa to make it possible for your Mom to come and visit her grandbabies.
Post a Comment