Amelia is just over a week old and we still think she is pretty perfect. Everyone loves to hold her and love her. She's a keeper.


We can't wait til she starts to smile.

Amelia and big sister Eliza.

Clara and Amelia

Susanna and Amelia

Nathan and Amelia.

And the biggest brother of all, a great brother and protector.
7 comments:
I see so many of your kids in her! She is soooo stinkin adorable! Maybe I am remembering wrong but she looks like she has Justin's mouth/chin when he was a baby? So cute. Love all those pics...keep them coming!
She is so gorgeous and oh so perfect! Congrats to you guys. How are you feeling Anne? It sounds like you haven't slowed down one bit. I love seeing how grown up your older kiddos look compared to this new little one. I am so happy for you and seeing these pictures has made me realize that getting through this last trimester is completely worth it, despite all of the misery that goes along with it! ha ha
Enjoy this precious time as these sweet babes grow up wayyy too fast!
Susie
oohhh, she is a sweetie. Aren't those newborn days just like heaven? It's fun to see your older kids with their new sister. What a lucky little girl - and what a lucky family.
She is so adorable. What's up? Ready for Vegas?
This is why we keep having kids. It's what it adds to the whole family. There isn't a neater gift you can give your kids and it's the best entertainment in the world. Besides when you get teen agers it's so nice to have a little one that still likes you.
I'm like Emily, I keep seeing different siblings in this little beauty. I see Nathan, then I see Susanna, then I catch a glimpse of Justin. She is really a mix. Have a good time in Vegas. I'll call you and bug you. Love, Mom
I keep looking at your blog and realized I didn't tell you how dang beautiful Amelia is!!! I just love her name. You and Clint produce such adorable kids, my goodness... You are something else Mrs. Anne. I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment