Amelia Rose Garner Born June 11, 2010 6:09 am 7 lbs. 3 oz. 21.5 inches Medium brown hair with blonde tips. Absolutely perfect.

I have lots to update but we decided Amelia trumps all other happenings at our home. Had to get pictures posted quick for grandparents far away...My sister took better pics, hopefully can post some of those soon.

This picture wouldn't flip

The oldest and youngest, protective big brother

How excited does she look?

Nathan and his sister

Eliza and her new best friend...hopefully she will be more tender than with her puppy.

So sweet, we love her so much already.

Our big happy family.
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
She is so beautiful and everyone looks so happy to have baby sister here!
Can't wait to meet her soon!
Those are darling pictures.
I am so happy for you Anne. You have beautiful kids and I can't believe how darling Amelia is. (And I love her name).
CONGRATULATIONS!! I belive it is safe to say that I am more than just a "little bit" jealous. I hope that she gives you some sleep at night!
Oh, I wish I could hold that baby. I was so excited when I opened my e-mail this morning at the hotel in Quetzaltenango and there were pictures of a baby. I was so happy you had her early like you wanted and needed to. But I was so sad there was no way for me to call you. We had a good trip diagnosing the teeth of 10 future missionaries in Momostenango. We got home Saturday evening. The pictures on your blog are so, so cute. Justin looks so grown-up and so handsome with his new hair-cut. That is a great style for him. He looks so much older. We love you. Give everyone a hug for me and Happy Birthday next week. Love, Mom
Nathan, get that dog trained while you Mom is gone and surprise her!!!
Oh Anne, love it!! Thanks for sharing pics of little Amelia! How adorable and your family is just too cute for words. I miss seeing you guys!
She's gorgeous!! I love all the darling pictures of her with her big siblings. So fun!! Congratulations to you guys! She is perfect!!
She is a beautiful li'l thing. It was so great to hold her!
I think Benj. is stopping by tonight.
She is perfect. Look at all that hair. Congrats to the whole family. Hope you're getting some sleep Annie. Wish I could be there to snuggle her and get my newborn fix. I am feeling a little jealous.
Love to you all.
Ok, so I keep going back and looking and looking. So, so cute, and not just the baby. Can I hold her too. Love, Mom
Congratulations. That is a very full hospital room. You are amazing. Great pictures. Great name.
I didn't realize you got a dog too. Wow, an even busier house. Nice to see in the Easter basket that your kids are reading Hunger Games. We are waiting for book 3, not the kids but Elizabeth and I. Juvenile fiction must be right up my alley.
Post a Comment