At the end of the day of watching conference, Justin decided to turn his closet into a reading loft. The kids wanted to turn them into reading lofts when we moved in but of course we just blew it off. He dusted off the closet and moved this mattress on top of his closet and had a blasts reading away.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
EASTER 2010
Eliza had a her first real memory of the easter bunny. She thought it was pretty great.
Can you tell that they woke up really early. clara still looks half asleep.

We surprised Nathan with a few dog items. He has been waiting to hear word if he was going to get a puppy he was hoping for. He has been saving his own money for awhile and we found out he was for sure getting one the day before. He played with that puppy stuff all day. I hope he plays with his puppy as much.
Justin still humors me and lets me take a few pictures every once in awhile. It is really hard to find things to put in the basket of an almost 14 year old who doesn't like candy. He did get a book he wanted that he already knew about and read it all the first day.
Justin headed our egg dying this year. He helped all the kids decorate their eggs beautifully. Eliza was in love with the whole process and wanted to look at her eggs all day. I love it when they do things all together so nicely.



At the end of the day of watching conference, Justin decided to turn his closet into a reading loft. The kids wanted to turn them into reading lofts when we moved in but of course we just blew it off. He dusted off the closet and moved this mattress on top of his closet and had a blasts reading away.
At the end of the day of watching conference, Justin decided to turn his closet into a reading loft. The kids wanted to turn them into reading lofts when we moved in but of course we just blew it off. He dusted off the closet and moved this mattress on top of his closet and had a blasts reading away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun Easter!
but WHAT? You are getting a dog? you are joking right? I never thought I would see the day!!
Great Easter pictures. It was fun to see pictures of Justin doing the great big brother thing he does so well. I wish I could have seen the pretty eggs. I love the loft thing. Is it a little dark to read up there? It's always fun to have a little extra spot. Nathan, I can't wait to see your new puppy. Don't take it up in your loft, it will fall. Love, Mom, Grandma
Post a Comment