Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Susanna Turns 9
I think 9 sounds so much older than 8 and it makes me so sad to think that this little girl is getting so old and big. Kind of a goofy picture of her at her competition a couple of weeks before but I never remember to take any dance pictures and she does that with the majority of her time. She is pretty amazing for her age and so fun to watch. She gets to go to Las Vegas for Nationals this year (with her mom and a probably 2 week old new baby sister--eeek). Her birthday was the end of Spring Break and this was not a birthday party year but since we didn't do much we decided to put one together last minute. She loved it and had a blast.
We had a movie late night and had pizza first and a big candy counter for the movie after. I think the girls had fun just being together after not seeing eachother at school all week. A few of her good friends were out of town and she missed them but was glad so many were back in town to help her celebrate.
I love this picture of Eliza just hanging on her wanted to see and her almost 14 year old brother so involved and helping and wanting to be a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Susanna. I wish I could have been there. It looks like so much fun but you are getting way too old. Dad and I are exercising and the other morning he said, I know, we should try to do that thing Susanna is doing in the book they gave us. You know, the foot all the way up the side of the cheek while standing on the other foot. It told him he better not try it. Oh what a sight that would be. I love you, Grandma
Annie-
I didn't realize you were an active blogger! I love all of the pictures of your fun family! You're such a great Mom. That is a TON of girls at Susanna's party.
Sussana, you are a doll in every way.. I'm loving your long locks, and the darling braid. Stop growing up!! She's so lucky to have such a HUGE group of friends.
Anne, I hope your loving your house, and got all your leaks from rain taken care of, what a pain!!! I'm still dying you pregnant, and wishing so badly it was me. You are my wonder mama hero....
Miss you all.... And I get teary eyed seeing photos of your mom and dad, how silly is that...
Post a Comment