Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Kansas Cousins
Have you ever heard of "snuggies" (which between you and me is the worst name ever)? Well, my sister in law Kim showed my kids what they are. They are giant blankets with arms in them. Susanna fell in love with them and Kim loves my kids and spoils them rotten. Of course she had to buy the super nice ones from Brookstone and not for one but 3 of my children. susanna was in heaven and sleeps in hers every night. I still think they are super strange.
The little red heads get along so great. Ryleigh and Susanna
Clint moved the ping pong table into the front room and there were some serious ping pong battles. Hunter practiced and got so good I think he even beat Clint once or twice.

Nathan loves his big cousin Morgan who just turned 19. We would have liked to visit with her more but she brought her best friend (her texting cell phone) and we didn't get much talking time. We still think she is pretty great.
I was interrupting her.
I didn't take as many pictures as I should and by the time I found my camera, Clara had conked out. So, we staged this picture so she could be included a little.
My favorite thing about their visit is little Eliza and Hunter (really she had all of them wrapped around her little finger--how could they resist) But Hunter was her buddy. She made him watch strawberry shortcake over and over with her (this 16 year old secretly loved it and now knows all the characters) along with having him take her everywhere and be her personal best friend. She has asked for him several times over the past few weeks and misses him tons. He was so good to her and melted my heart a little. (he is usually pretty rough and tumble)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great update. Love, Mom
Post a Comment