Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Temple Lights

One of our family traditions is to go see the temple lights on Christmas Eve. This year my sister Emily and her family came along. It was cold for our Arizona blood but we had a good time.

Christmas Eve 2009


Nathan and Isaac







2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

you at you! You blogger you! You are more caught up than me. I have had a lousy past 5 days or so...the last two days in Az were my sickest. Today isn't so bad but it is nearing 2-3 pm and that is when it is down hill. Good thing I am sicker at night instead of in the morning cause Kyle is around to help. My house looks like throw up. Haven't taken down Christmas because I am too sick to get the boxes in the storage room and Kyle is less than motivated with all the extra he has already had to do. I'm glad I wasn't very sick in AZ. only 2 1/2 more weeks of being sick, right:)
You are right 4 does seem big...I can't believe we are actually going to do 4 soon. I think Eliza has an adorable smile--all 20 of them! I love her possessed one the best though:)
miss you too

Emily Widdison said...

that first sentence is supposed to say look at you!