Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And one more makes Six...

Well, the girls are over the moon and Nathan is a little (or should I say a lot) bitter. He was promised a dog if he didn't get a little brother and I am hoping to hold off on that for as long as possible. Uncle Jim, can you just find him a good tortoise? Anyway...we are adding another girl to our already growing group of ballerinas. I may teach until I am 80 to pay for it all but we love the bows. This will make six and feels like a pretty darn good number. She will make her arrival someime mid-June. Any good name ideas? We think we have it but would love some suggestions. Looking for a not overused traditional name that ends in an A, I know pretty picky huh?

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh Miss Annie, how exciting! I love the name Julia. I know one little girl who is 4 with this name. It is traditional and adorable without being another 1970's Julie.

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for another girl! I am so excited for you. All your girls are so cute, I can't wait to meet this one.

Here are a few names:
Amelia, Laura, Stella, Ava, or Hanna(h).

Can't wait to hear what you decide. Congrats again. I hope you're feeling well.

Elizabeth

Susanna said...

I just added Clara to our growing list and then had to check your blog to remind myself if you indeed had a Clara.

I'll be checking back to steal any good suggestions.

Can't wait to see what you decide. Congrats!

The Fillmore Family said...

Just think, at least you don't have to end with soccer and cub scouts! Love, Mom

Lark said...

Congratulations!
Afton and I have been sitting here for the last few mintues trying to think of a great name. We have come up with nothing...unless you want to name her Anna and call her baby banana. That's all we could think of!

Natalie Hall said...

I'm so excited for another girl!!!!! Gosh! spread that girlie love this way... Ann, that is really so awesome!

kristen said...

I'm so excited you're having another girl!! I have nothing for names. Olivia of course, but I hear it more and more lately. I still love though, I may be bias! BTW Liv was DYING when she heard you met Sonya!!! I would have been so thrilled if I met her! She's by far my favorite on the show!! Hope your feeling good!