Friday, September 7, 2012

 
Justin has become a die hard swimmer this year.  As a sophomore he made it to state championships and swam really well.  We are hoping for some good places this year as a junior.  He pushed himself all year and swam year round.  I can't believe how many times he woke up for 4:45 practices.
 I am a horrible picture taker but he is in the red MAC cap.
 and I am pretty sure that is him winning...see the red.  If not, I am pretending.
 Some of his swim attire, I could do without.  He went and found some really ugly sweat shorts at the thrift store that he likes to wear to his meets. Yes, they are better than running around in a speedo but just barely.


 But this little girl sure adores his big brother.  They have such a cute relationship.  I love seeing them together.  I hope they stay close the next couple of years.  Too bad little sisters seem to get more annoying as they grow up.


No comments: