Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

 
After we go to the temple lights on Christmas Eve, we go home for our traditional Christmas Eve puppet show.  The kids get so excited and it is the perfect length of puppet story and singing to keep everyone happy and interested.  The kids love picking which puppet they get to be.




 Then, we usually (if I can find some and decide to, this tradition is more hit and miss) get new Christmas pajamas.  The girls really wanted those footie pajamas that I think are so sweaty and miserable.  The boys I have resorted to just getting some exercise clothes so they actually get used more than pajamas.


 But these cute owl pajamas were so cute, Clara got two pair of pajamas because they had a great sale and couldn't resist.  Lucky Clara.  I made her dress up in both of them for pictures.


Finally, they kids open a video of some sort that they all watch together while mom and dad start getting some things taken care of.  This year, it was kind of fun because Justin stayed up and did a little helping.  I hope I didn't ruin the magic for him.

No comments: