Monday, June 13, 2011

Pine

So, we don't go away to the cabin very often but we did sneak away overnight over Memorial Day weekend. Benjamin and April joined us and there were lots of second cousins to play with. I didn't get pictures of Susanna and Clara because they disappeared with Chloe and Katie Weed and I never really saw them again. It was a very lazy weekend and great weather.


Amelia tried out Grandpas swing and had a great time.





Eliza did some posing in the bushes. Very dramatic



She is a pretty happy little girl. She is the reason we went. About a month ago she started asking Clint and I to take her camping so she could sleep in the mountains. She has us all wrapped around her little finger.



Nathan looking so cool in the woods.



And...Eliza got to be with her very favorite person in the world. She and Joshua were inseperable and they always get along so great. I couldn't resist this picture of Joshua's great smile. Does it get any cuter?






2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

so much fun! Where are Joshua's curls?? I love seeing all of Amelia's faces...they are so stinkin' cute!

The Fillmore Family said...

Oh, that was so fun seeing your cabin pictures. Sometimes I think there is a delay here in Guatemala. I couldn't find anything the first couple of times when you told me you put up pictures of Amelia's first birthday and this time it came up as well as the cabin one. It was so fun to see both sets of pictures. Love Mom