Monday, June 13, 2011

Dressing herself?

Each summer I spend the first week or so de-junking every room in my house. This year I have burned out two rooms shy of complete. I'm trying to get the energy to finish. One of things that happened was we moved Eliza's clothes down to a rack she could reach. Now every morning she gets so excited to pick out her clothes and show us what she has come up with. This one was a real doozy. Orange, brown, and blue paisley tank top, pink and purple plaid shorts, polka dot socked (rolled) and silver sparkly shoes. She was so proud of herself. I think we may need to move those clothes up a little.

















1 comment:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

So FUNNY! It must be a girl thing! I can't get my 3 yr old to get his clothes himself for the world! he DOES like to put them on himself though.