Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little of this, A little of that

Even though I haven't been blogging, a lot has been going on in our home. Susanna and Nathan had their last orchestra concert. They both did great.




Clara's class invited their moms to a special mother's day program in their classroom. It was so sweet and fun to be with her. She even made me promise not to bring Eliza or Amelia. It was just us.

This is one of her best friends Hannah.



Singing her little heart out.

Clara lost 3 teeth in a just a couple of days and now she doesn't have much help with her eating. She was pretty excited.


This big brother has become the resident puller. He has pulled out two of Clara's teeth.




Justin got recognized at Academic Night again. I kept threatening to run up and take a good picture but he made me promise that I would not do it. So, this is the best I could do. Way to go Justin.

Nathan has been begging to play soccer for 2 years and we (and I mean his dad) finally got our act together and signed him up. He loved it and had a great season. He played goalie a lot and did a great job.






Eliza took swimming lessons with Miss Kim. She started out a little shaky and now loves to swim and is getting pretty good.


She has so much fun swimming around in circles and making me a little nervous.




She got to be in class with little Tess. They had so much fun together.


Getting ready for her dive.




The last day of school is tomorrow and we are all so excited and ready for summer.

2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

We still have 1.5 weeks of school left. It doesn't feel like it will be summer soon. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that the high today will be 57 degrees. Bring warm clothes when you come to the canyon because I'm sure it will be cold cold cold. There is still TONS of snow on the mountains. I can't wait to see you guys!

The Fillmore Family said...

Congratulations Justin. Way to go Susanna and Nathan. I am so proud of you. Hey Nathan, you look like a great goalie. Clara, You really do look like you were singing your heart out. You look pretty cute with all your front teeth missing. Is Justin going to be an oral surgeon? I can't believe, Eliza is old enough to swim. I have 3 months left! I have to give the lesson next week in spanish??? We have a couple of parties saying goodbye to President and Sister Clarke. I made 350 cookies Saturday for a missionary open house Dad was in charge of. Next week we get to go on a trip down the river and stay at a resort. We have been working really hard so it will be nice to relax with friends. We are going with the Johnsons and some friends of theirs from the states. Love, Mom