Monday, May 23, 2011

Amelia and her brothers

So, I can tell that it has been too long when Grandma Garner starts asking if we are going to blog again. I have a few posts to do but this one was pretty sweet. Justin and Amelia are buddies and he loves to play with her. I think he is already trying to teach her things. He plays peek a boo with her. She has both her brothers wrapped around her little finger.


Today Nathan was babysitting and Amelia crawled right over and climbed up on him and went to sleep. What is a boy to do but not move for a really long time. Notice he is awake and doesn't know what to do about her. Makes me laugh.

He is not the softest pillow. Look at that chub.

Amelia will be 1 in 2 weeks and we are all completely in love with her. She is getting to be happy all the time. Justin is trying every day to get her to walk and she will have none of it. If you hold her finger she will walk but the minute you let go she slowly buckles. It's kind of funny. I think she will be running in no time. She is really into peek a boo and clapping her hands and is learning to blow kisses and loves to wave goodbye. She is also a total flirt and really likes boys and dads. Because she has so many people that love her at dance, she will pretty much go to anyone which is a first for my kids and totally wonderful. We all have so much fun with her.


I do her hair, I promise. This is the end of a long day. It is getting to the in between stage of what do I do now?


I love the twinkle she has in her eyes.


3 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

How can she turn one without me? Love, Mom

seven smiles said...

she does have a twinkle.

she looks like you.

cute blog. :)

Emily Widdison said...

so stinkin' cute! I love that pic of her sleeping on Nathan. She is lucky to have 2 awesome big brothers that adore her!