Welcome to the Tea Party. That is the name of one of Susanna's dances this year. They have been performing it a few times to get ready for competition. They just finished dancing at the Highland High School Basketball Game. We are always very excited when there are no wipe-outs. The basketball floor is so slippery. Can you find her? Just look for the red head. Always my favorite dancer to watch. She is really working on her smiles and faces and improving so much. It is so fun to watch her as she gets so good. I think she is better than I was in high school at this point. I can't believe she is only 9.
3 comments:
Such darling costumes!! My girls are missing dance SOOO much! I pulled them all out. (only temporarily I hope) Finding the right studio has proven to be the hardest part of our move to UT. Seriously, way hard. You'd think here it'd be easy, but not so much. Ohwell, love all the updates :)
Very cute costumes. You look beautiful Susanna. Good luck this week to Clara and Susanna and have fun. Love, Grandma
darling costumes...Lark looked at them with me and agreed!
Post a Comment