Monday, November 8, 2010

Static Sunday

Take a Sunday afternoon, a fourteen year old brother, fuzzy blanket, and two sisters with long hair and look at the fun you can create. They had somuch fun making their hair stand on all ends. Too darling to see their happy faces and crazy hair.









5 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

Oh, so fun. Love, Mom

Meredith said...

The hair is hilarious! We have had recent adventures with static too.

As far as the running - YOU are one of the people I admired AND thought was nutso!! I am such a baby at this. As far as recommendations go, I am no expert. Go get a good analysis and fitting. Sole Sports, Road Runner, etc. I started my running last year with a pair of old shoes and totally got shin splints. Got new shoes and I was so much better. They are Asics and I like them but everyone is so different.

larainydays said...

Those pictures are so cool. I wish I had had them for my recent post on electrified math.

April-Benjamin said...

Your blog is awesome! How do you keep up on it? It was really fun to go back several months & see your family in action! Joshua was talking about Eliza today and is going to be SO excited to play on Tuesday.

Lark said...

The simple joys in life...who needs new Christmas toys when you have a 14 year old brother full of crazy ideas?