Monday, November 8, 2010

Amelia's milestones

At about 4 and a half months, Amelia started some new tricks. She started to roll over. She could roll from her tummy to her back earlier but now she can turn both ways. Now we have to be careful where we lay her and I fear there will be some rollovers in her future.





I never had one of these for my kids but we got one at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. I can put her on the counter while I am cooking or she can just sit up a little and see the world. It makes her happy. I think she may be able to crawl out of it soon though.

Eliza can't stand to not be included in the picture.

AND man does this little princess love her toes. She can suck on them and hold them and even play peek a boo with them. They are her favorite toy right now.

1 comment:

The Fillmore Family said...

So, so, so, so cute! Love, Mom