Thursday, November 4, 2010
All things Halloween
We had lots of great activities this year. My pictures are kind of scrambled. Clara was a fox this year. It is Susanna's dance costume from last year. I told the kids no money for Halloween so we had to use what we already had.
Susanna wanted to be a hippie. She had this cute headband she wore across her head and then wore her big bell bottom jeans.
Family party at Benjamin's was a blast. April and Benj are great party hosts. We got a quick picture of most the cousins before the craziness started.
Have you ever played that game where you smash your face and talk? This picture reminded me of that. Amelia was a kitty kat. This was Eliza's costume her first year.

Once again I couldn't get the picture to turn the right way.
Justin loved doing his pumpkin but hates scooping out the guts. Can you tell by his lovely face?
Had to get the traditional Eliza and Joshua picture. I think I get one every holiday and they are never far from eachother.
The girls were hard at work on their pumpkins.
Nathan "hanging" out with his friends.
Clara the fox and Annie the supergirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The kids did a great job with their costumes. Thanks for posting Halloween pictures. I wish I could have been at the party. I'm glad everyone had a good time. Love, Mom
Hey cute halloween! I do check your blog each time you post, I just don't comment anymore due to the fact that once I googled my name and all my comments from blogs came up. So this is rare! I wanted to say thanks for your notes and concern. It's been a horrible weekend. For now I've got it under control but may be calling you in a week or two! Just keep praying for me. -D
Post a Comment