Sunday, May 30, 2010
swimming lessons
I was smart this year. I signed up my youngest for swimming lessons before school got out and before it got too hot. In my very pregnant state, I knew I could not sit through the hot summer. So, for the past 8 weeks, this little girl has been in heaven. She has gotten to be quite a little swimmer and has now entered the "scary" stage where she thinks she can swim more than she can.
All my kids have had "miss Kim" who is the best.
Does she look like she is having fun. She jumps off the diving board and swims to the side to her teacher now. All of the kids like getting the rings the very best, it is the highlight of their class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cedric wishes he could swim with his cousins all summer. It looks like they are loving it. And what's Nathan's news? Its killing us, we gotta know NOW!
Kim is the best. Don't know how she's done it all these years and just stayed so patient and calm.
Swim team, love hate relationship. those 5:00 meets were killers but the championship meets were such a trip!Have fun dragging that new baby around in the heat. Some things I don't miss. ya the suspence is killing me too
Oh, those are such cute swimming pictures. Is my memory wrong or is she the happiest swimming lessons swimmer I have seen. It seems like most of them are in agony half the time. Love, Mom
Mom's with swimming kids can't help but get tan in the summer. Now I stay white all year. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment