
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Sisters
Eliza has gone missing a few times lately. Usually later at night (she is night owl and can stay up forever). Yesterday we found her on the top bunk which is Clara's bed. Sweet Clara was fast asleep and little Eliza was just happily sitting by her sister playing with her toys while Clara slept by her. She loves to be by her wherever she is. A few weeks ago the same things happened. It is a good thing Clara isn't claustrophobic. Clara falls asleep really early. I think she plays really hard and just konks out early. We find her on some couch fast asleep usually by about 7. It was about 10 and I went searching for Eliza thinking she was with her dad. She had just squeezed her little body right up next to Clara and put herself to sleep. These are the moments that melt my heart. So sweet to see. I wish I took better pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how I hope Ruby gets a sister SOMEDAY! So cute those two are!
you must have a very calm household for this to happen. How wonderful! I, on the other hand, occasionally find mine beating one another when I think they are in bed...
Hey those pictures are so sweet. You will have to keep them to show them when they are teen-agers and fighting, but of course they will never fight when they are teenagers. Love, Mom
Post a Comment