Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My "Best" Friend

when little kids have older brothers and sisters, they say such grown up things that you would never think would come out of their mouths. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. I won't share some of the not so pleasant ones. But, we love it when Eliza talks about her BEST friend. She loves her little friend Halle and they talk on the phone and love to play together. They always want to go to eachother's houses and talk about how they are best friends. I love watching them play together at such a young age. Too cute.
It looks like they are sharing secrets but Halle is trying to give Eliza a kiss on the cheek but Eliza is trying to kiss on the lips. It was kind of funny to watch.
But, it is almost impossible for me to get them both smiling at the same time. You have to be one of those photographers that take 25 or more pics and hope for a good one. I take 3 or 4 and know they are usually not great.



3 comments:

Meredith said...

Those girls were separated at birth!

Sidney said...

Not only is Nancy one of my favorite friends we've been singing together for 20 years. Susanna has the best achievement day leader in the world....and thats really saying something cause thats my calling right now.

The Fillmore Family said...

Hey cute Eliza, I see you and I love you!! Grandma