Sunday, February 21, 2010

Behind in Blogging

I have about three really good posts that I need to update but I have a two year old. Everyone knows what that means right? A couple of weeks ago I was trying to print something on my husbands computer and had my laptop open behind me on the floor (hooked up to our other printer). All of a sudden my daughter says mom Eliza broke your computer. I look over and sure enough, she figured out the magical combination of buttons to push in order to make a computer completely unusable. When it turns on, it tells me that Windows has a fatal error. I jump on Clint's now to check my email but without my own computer never have a chance to actually blog about anything.

My mom and dad had their farewell today. . . I am starting to get way too emotional already. They leave on Wednesday and I am not ready for them to go. They are going to Guatamala to run a dental clinic in an orphanage. I have this fear they will like it so much they will keep going like my Grandpa and Grandma Ray did and I will never get to see them. Some may think it would be so much fun to visit but I am not adventurous enough. I wish I was but I really am quite the homebody. Anyway, had a fun family luncheon at my house after. Thanks to everyone that brough yummy salads and treats, could not have managed alone. I hope that we will keep getting together when they are gone. It was fun to see Parker and his cute family. I think Paul's hair is redder than Susanna's now, it has been a process for him to get that red hair. My kids are all in heaven playing with their cousins...and I am tired. And I am glad that I have a husband that doesn't stop helping till all the clean up is done. He just keeps doing little things to help it be easy to clean up after--such a blessing.

6 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I hope you get your comp fixed soon! I'm sad I missed that luncheon...sounds fun!

Natalie Hall said...

I'm so sad they are leaving... They gave a beautiful farewell. I hope your hanging in there busy lady!!!

larainydays said...

It was so fun to see you and your family on Sunday. It doesn't seem fair that your Mom and Dad have been gone from our ward for two years and now they are off again.

I didn't get to tell you, but congratulations on another girl. You make beautiful children and you look great!

Sidney said...

OK so last week at achievement day the girls were talking about the talent show and how good Susanna danced. I said "Oh really is she as nice as she is talented?" you will be pleased to know they all said yes, and they added, very popular too.
I thought about your Moms saying...it's nice to be important but more important to be nice. Made me proud I could claim her as a relative.

Lark said...

Paul has become quite the red-head...its crazy to me.
We really were so glad we got to come that weekend. And thanks for hosting a great luncheon. Sorry my salad was lame...I blame it on not being in my own kitchen ;)
Hope to see you guys again soon.

The Fillmore Family said...

Hey, I'm catching up on blogs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the luncheon and thanks Clint for helping so much We love you. I'm sorry to Lark. I told her I had things and then I never told her where anything was. We love you. We just got home from language and it is 9:30. Love, Mom