
Eliza also likes to pull a few off each day. We tried to put no glass ones within her reach.



And...it was time for Christmas shows at dance again. Eliza got in on the fun this year. She just started 6 weeks ago and I think between the three dances they did, she managed to do a little of each. She also picked the sticker off the floor, pouted, turned in circles, but was darn cute doing it all. She loves to dance non stop now and loves seeing all of her friends at dance.





2 comments:
Oh, those dresses bring back so many memories! Jolly Old St. Nicholas...I can probably do the dance right now! And some how, Kate does not pull a single ornament off my tree! But, the girls have a tree in their room and Kate thinks it is a free for all.
oh that Eliza! I can't wait to see the dance video...see you soon!
Post a Comment