My sister Lisa is the family photographer and offered to take a few family shots at our Thanksgiving celebration. Parker and Lark took a quick snapshot since their kids were done with pictures.
Lisa had us take a few of her family but none of us did a very good job but with such a beautiful family, it is hard to mess up too bad.
Benjamin and April and their four boys, what a family.
This was my favorite "OUTTAKE" Everyone kept trying to get Amelia to look at the camera. My little brother was so proud of himself cuz he got her to look at him...just not the same direction as everyone else. It makes me laugh every time I see it because he did get the best shot of her. I didn't get any of his family since I was taking them with his camera for him.
My sweet Nathan
Cousins and buddies Clara and Annie
Amelia is quite smitten with her Grandpa...and pretty much anyone that will shower her with attention.What a great brother.











2 comments:
Wonderful photos. I especially love the one of your father.
Thanks for posting these! HOW FUN!! I'm going to send Shauna and Karen a quick link to it as well. They will love it.
Post a Comment