Saturday, December 31, 2011

Halloween...I know a few months behind.

My camera broke right after I took pictures of Halloween and I didn't get it back until a couple days before Thanksgiving.  So, not only did I not blog any pictures, I didn't take many.  Then, when I got it back I was out of the swing of things so I am trying to get back ont rack.  Amelia had two costumes this year.  She started out as Dorothy because I got this costume for about 5 dollars.  I thought she was pretty adorable.



Pumpkin carving at Grandma and Grandpa Fillmores.  My girls are pretty serious about it.   Dad is always the lucky helper.

 Clara dressed up like a nerd and Susanna was a grandma.  She got a nightgown she wouldn't take off she loved so much, so we worked around it. 
 some of the grandkids with their creations.
 Grandma and Grandpa with Jacob.  It's good to have them home.
 Then, Amelia's real costume...a little flapper.  It is my favorite put together costume ever.  Eliza wore the same thing when she was this age.


On Halloween the neighborhood has a little chili dinner and kids parade.  Justin came over after swim practice.  His hair does crazy things after swimming in chlorine all afternoon so he dressed as a surfer.

Clara decided to dress up like a nerd this year.  I think it was partly because I told her I wouldn't buy any costumes and partly because her cousin (who she kind of worships) Annie was a nerd the year before.  I think she was almost still too cute to pull it off.


 Eliza was Goldilocks and the three bears which would never stay in her pockets.  It was such a cute costume.

 Some of the cute neighborhood kids.

 Eliza and princess Avery, our neighbor across the street.

No comments: