Sunday, August 28, 2011
Hiking in Utah
Utah means hiking to Clint. Anyone that knows me knows that hiking is not one of my favorite pastimes. It may be because I am a tad clutzy and seem to trip all the time on uneven ground or the fact that I am very fast paced and want to run all over but not walk and slow down (something I should work on). I got to go on several great 8 and 10 mile runs in the canyon but got to stay home for a few of the hikes with Amelia. We did all get to go to Bridal Veil Falls one day. Everyone loved playing in the freezing cold water.
Ruby, Betsy and Amelia
Clint took some of the little girls up the side of the mountain to the water fall.
Don't we look so outdoorsy. I look like I hiked right?
One starting to be tradition is to hike Stewart Falls. I have only made hike twice now and usually am back at camp with babies and such. Clint was happy to go solo on this one and take the kids who could handle it. They always love this hike and have so much fun with the Jones'. Uncle Brian got there just in time and was able to go along too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to see the cousins making memories together. I have never hiked stewart falls. Dad has.Love, Mom
Post a Comment