Saturday, August 27, 2011

Alpine Slide and Cousin Time

I was the official picture taker this outing. Amelia was too little to ride anything and having one less rider made things a little less expensive so the kids could do more rides. They got to ride the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster. They loved it. We also stopped by the Olympic village and saw the sights. It was raining but we spent a few minutes watching some future olympic ski jumpers.


Nathan was too light to stay ahead of Justin. He caught him at the end.



I can't seem to get any of my pictures to rotate but look how much fun she is having.



I love the laugh on Clara's face as her dad catches her.

















One of the last days, my cousin Andrew and his wife Elizabeth came to Wildwood to visit for a little while. My kids love to see their second cousins (especially Susanna. She loves to hang out with Abby and even though they don't see eachother much, they have so much fun together) They are almost the exact same age. I didn't get very many pictures but we got a few.




All the cousins hanging around.






Amelia and her buddy Oliver. She pretty much tormented him this trip. Her favorite was taking his sippy cups and lollipops. I'm sure they will be buddies soon.













2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was so fun seeing all of you at Wildwood. Now that school has started, that feels like a lifetime ago. I love the last picture with all the cousins. So fun. Come back soon!!

The Fillmore Family said...

I love that picture of all the cousins together. I'm so glad Andrew and Elizabeth were able to come for a visit. Love, Mom