Eliza has Aunt April wrapped around her little finger (probably like me and her darling little Joshua). She went rummaging through her cupboards a few weeks ago and found these. A valentine cookie mix. She gave them to her and now I had to make them. She carried them all around and slept with them until I finally found the time.

She was such a fabulous helper and made these. Her brother Justin ate them all.

Thanks for the fun activity Aunt April.
3 comments:
I could eat her instead of those yummy cookies.....
I miss the days of dressing up, those were the days......
Your girls with makeup on look way to grown up and beautiful.... I bet they both were awesome just like their Mama.
I'm so proud of Justin! Tell him congrat's from the Hall fam...
Next Ragnar, your in my dear.....
What do you mean, you never do anything. You would be surprised at all you do if you listed it all together in a week. Try it sometimes. It would boggle your mind that anyone could do it all. Love, Mom
Eliza is simply beautiful!
Post a Comment