Sunday, January 9, 2011
7 months and so many milestones
Amelia turns 7 months old on Tuesday. Slow down it is going way too fast for me. The last couple of weeks have been big adventures in her life. This is how I found her today. She can crawl around (usually in search of paper) and tries to decide if she wants to crawl on her knees, her belly, or sometimes her feet. But now she can push herself up to a sitting position from crawling by herself. She will crawl somewhere and then sit up to look around and check out her next direction.
She also had her first ear infection and sickness at Christmas time. That one was not so much fun though.
AND...a few nights ago we found a tooth. It is a bottom tooth and I was very glad to have a reason to blame on the constant crying. She won't let us get a good look at it and just moves around with her little tongue stuck out as she feels her little tooth. Can you see that drooly slobber just dripping off her chin. I think she has the perfect amount of chub and everyone says she looks like a little dolly.
She also started doing "the scrunch face" When she is looking at you or smiling at you she will scrunch up her little nose at you and give you the funniest looks. We took some hilarious pictures trying to capture her look. It is so much fun to interact with her and see her darling personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, so, so, cute. I just showed dad all the pictures he hasn't seen yet. No wonder she was crying--teeth. it was fun to the kids on their new wheels! Love, Mom
Hmmmmm, I was wondering about all those comments appearing so quickly! It's on Extension just N of Broadway on the W side of the street. Like I said it's hit and miss. It just depends on what comes in that week. With the pre packaged things it's usually cheaper to buy the box. Good Luck!
I had a lot of catching up to do! But my favorite post was the last one...AMelia is so stinkin adorable I can hardly stand it! I wish I got to see more of her. Those pictures are awesome!! Oliver can barely do tummy time and she is crawling and sitting up! You go girl!
I wish I got to try Justin's cycle!
Anytime that you want to stalk my blog, you can! I was just talking about you to my neighbor who wants to start teaching dance classes in her basement! She is going to do great just like you did!!!! Your family looks great and I can't believe how grown up your kids look!
I know I've told you, but Amelia has the prettiest eyes. Look at those perky eyelashes! I love all of your traditions and how you do the same ones every year. What a fun family you have! "please name the poor kid" cracked me up! I've had your thank you card sitting on my counter for 2 weeks now...just need to stick it in the mail. My kids had so much fun with you, thanks for making everything so smooth and comfortable when Carter was born...what would we have done w/o you???
She is beautiful Anne, just beautiful.
Love the drool!
Post a Comment