Amelia was actually happy and let us take a few pictures. I couldn't make a big bow or flower for that hair because she has so much the headbands make her hair go crazy. so just cute and simple.



All the girls. They just love her so much.

The adoring fans. Such a posed picture. It was hard for them to figure it out, kept looking at me through their side view.

They thought Nixon should get in on a couple of shots. But then the pouting started with who didn't get to hold the dog and the photo shoot fell apart. No fighting over baby holding, just dog holding. Go figure.

The adoring big brothers.

Clint will probably not be happy I posted this one. No one took one of me and Amelia but look at this handsome dad and his little princes. Couldn't pass this one up.

Susanna and Amelia. I think these two look a lot alike.

The little sisters. Best friends. I love it when she "holds" her.

Lisa came over and took a family shot. Happy family. Good day.
4 comments:
Gorgeous family. And Amelia looks so precious in all those pictures.
My girls were the same way with the headbands...they had way too much hair from the beginning to ever look cute. It was always just awkward. I just had to go straight to clips.
Oh, all of the pictures were so cute. I'm glad it was a good day. I hope it really, really was. The picture of the whole family is really great. The only one that looks like she should be holding the dog in that picture is Amelia. Love, Mom (from chiquimula)
What a sweet little girl she is. There is nothing like baby love to make a happy home.
Great to hear from you Anne! I can't believe you have 6 now! Your kids are so beautiful :) I will tell Rhonda what you said. She is so amazing. Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment