Friday, May 7, 2010
Happy Birthday Justin
My oldest child turned 14 years old yesterday. It is definitely making me feel old. What can I say about this great kid. He has been my buddy since the beginning. Unfortunately he also had to deal with all of my trials and errors and there have been many. He usually just knows I am crazy and deals with it. He still talks to me and tells me things and I love him so much. I am so proud of what a great kid he is. He has so many talents and tries hard at whatever he does. He is a great violin player and is swimming year round this year. He is a great student and the best big brother any sibling could ask for. Of course he and his brother have their moments but he really does treat his brother and sisters so good. He worries about me and takes care of me. He always tries to do what is right and is a great little worker. He is a good friend and an overall great person. He is one amazing kid. I love you Justin.
He takes care of his sisters so well. Two days this week he went out and watched them swim in the pool after school while I was teaching dance. What a brother. They know they can always go to Justin to help them.
He finally got the ipod touch he has wanted for awhile. He was kind of surprised and wanted to play with it all day. So much that when I brought him lunch he convinced me to let him come home for his last couple of classes for some more tinkering. He deserves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your such a great Mom, I enjoy reading your comments. I can't believe how much alike Eliza and Clara look. I can see more of Clint in Justin especially when he is asleep. Tell Justin happy birthday and don't blow his eardrums out.
what a great guy! Can we buy him? Happy b-day Justin, we're glad you had a fun day!!!! Kiss that puppy for us:)
Great Tribute. We are so proud of him. He really is a great brother and I'm glad to hear he is taking care of you. Nothing tells better what kind of husband and father he will be than how he treats his mother. Love, Mom,Grandma
hey anne! so glad you found me yes those were hannah! she is loving this cheer thing!!! so fun! wow # 6..ekk!! good for you! your kids are darling and so big! i am not at mesa that much anymore, mainly at there new gilbert club. so glad to hear from you!!! keep in touch!!!!
that was me melissa..must have been logged into hannahs email!!
reschfamilyaz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment