Okay, first of all I know I am not the smartest cookie but why do my postings all go backwards. I have to try and add my last picture first or they are all out of order. Let me tell you thinking backwards is very difficult for me. End of rant...
We went to the beach in October and took our good friends the Hironakas with us. We love them and our kids match up well with ages. Our youngest dollys are in love with eachother and have so much fun. Eliza says that Hallie is "my Hallie" and wants to be with her all the time. It was so much fun.
Eliza swinging at the park
Her sweet Hallie
Chloe, Susanna, and Clara on the pier. They are protecting their ladybugs they caught. They were all over the pier and let me tell you the mating of ladybugs can be quite fascinating. My friend even took a picture, which i will not post for you. The girls had fun catching ladybugs all over the pier and seeing they fly away.
I never take pictures on vacation because it always gets in the way. I am not a photographer and always feel bad that I don't capture more memories. Susan took one of our family. We weren't looking too fancy but it was fun on the pier.
Eliza getting ready for a day of playing on the beach. She loved the sand and the water. But her favorite is still the birds. She would chase them all day if she could and she had a blast feeding them.
Clara had her first big attempt at boogie boarding and she loved it. She is light enough that she can get just about any wave. She got up on the surfboard once and that was enough for her. Way to go Clara.
Nathan and Tyler were buddies and had fun exploring the beach and playing in the water. T is super coordinated and can do just about anything so even though he is three years younger he can do anything the big kids can do and usually better.



6 comments:
So I hate how the pictures post backward too - it really bugs.
Looks like a great week at the beach...was this the same week the Jones were there too? Or did you go again? I have yet to post our beach pictures from October...I'm so behind!
And I like the casual family picture on the peir!
Way way way fun vacation! Loved all the pictures...glad you got at least one family one! That Eliza sure is doll!
FYI I usually am typing my "post" while my pictures upload. Then when they upload I right click on them and cut and paste them where they need to go. I'm sure you can figure it out, or I'll show you at Christmas.
It does bug though.
I can't believe that Eliza loved to be buried in the sand!
I loved your pictures and considering how you are feeling these days, I'm amazed that you posted at all. I know what you mean about pictures and posting. It drives me crazy. I didn't know about the right clicking Emily mentioned. I'll have to try it.
Cute kids. I'm sure I'm not predjudiced. Love, Mom
Hi, It's Claudia. I found your blog through Shawni's. Caroline is still dancing at Campbell's. We were hoping to run into you this weekend at a dance competition. Are your girls still dancing? Email me at claudiamcc@cox.net. I need to send you are new address. We moved last Feb. xoxo
Annie,
Looks like great weather and a great trip. It is so fun to see all your kids in the same pictures we always have from the beach. Happy THanksgiving
Andrew
Post a Comment