Here is Eliza as she lines up outside and poses for her picture on the first day of school.
This is Eliza when she realized that everyone was going to school EXCEPT her. It was a very sad moment for her.
Clara Jane lining up for her first day of kindergarten. She is very excited to be going to school and meeting so many new friends. She is in her aunt Jill's cousin's class which is kind of fun.
Showing off her first day of school clothes and walking badge. The kids can walk home from school this year, which they love to do. They seem to bring lots of friends home with them, which is fun too.

Little miss third grader Susanna got braces just 3 days before school started. I think they make her look so much older (Sad). She only has them on four teeth but will definitely need the rest in the future. She is at the age that she thinks they are kind of cool.


3 comments:
They are growing Up! Oh no! Clara looks so excited and happy. Isaac was too. I wish we could live in AZ and be around all those other cousins and their first day of school.
HOLY COW!! When do I get to move in?! Tell me when one of your neighbors is moving because I am all OVER that action! Seriously, your home is beautiful! I tip my hat to you for making it happen. And your little Eliza is a total doll, well they are all lovely kids but she is WOWZA!
loved the first day of school pictures. Mom
Post a Comment