Sunday, July 19, 2009

Potty training...

So, Clara potty trained a couple weeks before she turned two so I decided to get a little crazy and go for it with Eliza. She is really quite good and going on the potty and can stay dry for a long time. BUT...consistency is not something she has mastered. When she goes potty in her diaper she takes it off and it is sometimes a while before we find her. This is what we find...




















4 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

Words cannot express how cute those pictures are. I love that Eliza! But I think Luke might love her more, he sure does misses her!

Fillmore said...

At least it is dirt. If it were mud, then I would throw those panties away ;)

The Fillmore Family said...

So, so cute! Love, Mom

April-Benjamin said...

Wow, you've really mastered the picture thing! You need to post a "we got the house" post. It's CrAzY that Eliza's potty trained! I love all the pics.