Thursday, July 2, 2009
Pine
My niece Ryleigh has been visiting us for a month. I was running out of things to do so we headed up to the cabin in Pine for a few days. Anyone that knows me knows that is a big deal (I must have been getting desperate). I am not a fan of dirt and bugs and the whole packing and unpacking is not much fun especially with my lack of arm use. My parents were there when we first got there and it was such nice weather. Clint came up for Sunday and after my parents had gone home brought my mom back up to help with clean up. I think they are still trying to baby me with my broken shoulder and inability to use it. I feel guilty that she stayed to clean and help me but it was so much fun visiting with her and the kids loved playing games with her. The kids did not do as much tromping around the mountains as I had hoped. I think they need their Fillmore cousins to follow around instead of a teenage girl cousin (tromping not so much). We did have a suprise with about 6 javelinas right below the cabin. We raced to get pictures but a neighbor drove up in their ranger to warn people about how agressive they are and scared them off. Overall it was a relaxing weekend full of fun times and good memories. Maybe one day I'll even try it again.
The redhead cousins carrying trash on cleanup day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
See you are getting the hang of it! DARLING pictures of Eliza...you say you don't have many cute ones of her--looks like you do now!
Did you know you can print your blog like those picture books that mom does? Instant scrap book.:)
I meant to tell you how cute ALL your pictures were and that I was very impressed that you went to Pine.
Ok Annie- VERY cute! You're a great writer- you can talk with the best of them, so of course you can write :) I Love all the pictures. I need that picture of your kiddos to mod- podge on that thingy. Since you can blog now- try and e-mail me a pic.
Hip, Hip Hooray!!!!!!! I'm so darn excited you started a blog!
Emily, thanks for pushing her to start one, I love you!
Let's all plan a time to go to pine. How about this week? I absolutely loved all of the photos, and of course your writing. This is a good day!
You will love that you are documenting your life.
Cute pictures Annie. I'm so glad I went back so I had more time to play games. Love, Mom
Post a Comment